In order to utilize this Web Site (http://www.panynj.gov/airports/minimum-wage-rules.html) to submit a Minimum Wage Certification Form - Airports you must read and accept these Terms of Usage, and click the "I accept" button at the bottom of the page.
1. These Terms of Usage constitute your contract with the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (the "Port Authority") with respect to your use of this Site. Your use of the Site constitutes your express acknowledgment of and agreement to the terms, disclaimers, and conditions of use contained herein. The term "Port Authority" when used herein includes all of the wholly owned subsidiaries and affiliates of the Port Authority including Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation ("PATH").
2. The Port Authority has established this Site to enable individuals to submit a `Minimum Wage Certification Form - Airports' to demonstrate their compliance with the Port Authority's 'Rules for Implementation of Minimum Wage Policy for Non-Trade Labor Service Contracts'.
3. In obtaining access to this Site, you agree to furnish true and accurate information.
4. Use of this Site by minors (that is, persons under the age of 18) is prohibited unless such use is supervised by an adult. We ask that minors not seek access or submit any information to this Site.
5. Except as may be specifically permitted herein, information provided on this Site may not be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without express prior written permission from the Port Authority. Users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit, download, print, or create derivative works of any material found on this Site. Material contained on this Site is the property of the Port Authority and is protected by copyright. Misuse of this Site may result in appropriate actions, including disciplinary action if misuse is by a Port Authority employee.
6. The Port Authority may at any time, with or without cause or notice, in whole or in part: a) temporarily or permanently cease its operation of this Site; (b) temporarily or permanently cease to accept `Minimum Wage Certification Forms - Airports' through this Site; c) revoke or modify your access to this Site; and d) supplement and/or amend these Terms of Usage.
7. The Port Authority does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or condition of the information displayed on this Site.
8. All information provided on this Site is subject to update and change. No representations are made that the information is without errors or omissions that may be considered material. The Port Authority assumes no responsibility in connection with or arising out of your use of this Site including, without limitation: (a) any failure for any reason in Site operation or accessibility; and (b) any loss or damages incurred by you from your use or attempted use of this Site.
9. Neither the Port Authority nor PATH nor the Commissioners, Directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives of the Port Authority or PATH, nor the Port Authority's contractors associated with the provision of this Site (if any), shall be liable to you or others for loss or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, any direct damages or any special, incidental or indirect damages or any consequential damages, arising out of your access of, or inability to access, this Site, or your use of or reliance upon this Site, or its content. The Port Authority expressly disclaims all warranties expressed or implied by law.
10. These Terms of Usage supersede any prior or collateral understanding, verbal or written, that you may have received relative this Site.
11. No failure or delay by the Port Authority in exercising any right, power, or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise thereof preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any right, power, or privilege hereunder
12. Choice of Law and Forum
These Terms of Usage shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, excluding its conflicts of law rules, and/or applicable Federal law. You hereby expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim, action or proceeding arising out of these Terms of Usage, or your use of this Site shall vest only in the state and/or Federal courts located in the County of New York, State of New York, and you further agree to submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction by such courts in order to litigate any such claims, actions or proceedings. You hereby acknowledge that any such claims, actions or proceedings brought by you against the Port Authority will be subject to the laws of the States of New York and New Jersey governing suits against the Port Authority.
13. Severability and Integration
These Terms of Usage constitute the entire agreement between you and the Port Authority with respect to your use of this Site. If any part of this agreement is determined to be unenforceable or invalid for any reason, such portion shall be interpreted in a manner that is consistent with applicable law and the intent of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect
14. Trademarks, Logos and Service Marks
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this Site are the property of the Port Authority or third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of the Port Authority or such third-party owners.
15. Hyperlinks to Third-Party Web sites